Sunday, January 30, 2011

WHAT ? WHO? AND WEAR? BEST DRESSED @2011 SAG AWARDS



WHAT? WHO? AND WEAR?- MYKE THE MAKEUP GUY'S BEST DRESSED AT THE 2011 SAG AWARDS

The Awards Season is upon us, so break out your shades and block your eyes of all the glitter and glam that's ahead of Tinseltown.... Here are my best dressed of the evening. I am strictly going on what i like and i take hair & makeup into consideration as well.  Hum, I wonder do we share besties?



SOFIA VERGARA in CAVALLI
This Latin Spitfire always looks amazing, she has an amazing body and she 's drop dead funny too.


ANGIE HARMON

I love this Monique Lhiullier Gown, she looks amazing in it, Hum, but the I'm on the border with her hair style choice, It's lovely, but hum, and Angie, Posture girl!




AMBER RILEY
This Young lady has great style and she's beautiful to boot. She really knows how to showcase her Va Va Voom curves in this Anne Berge Gown.  Love her hair..

 LEA MICHELLE

Looks gorgeous in this Oscar De La Renta gown. The neck line is stunning just enough, with out looking like a studio 54 tramp. i would have liked to see her hair a tad more  styled, but either way she looks amazing.


MILA KUNIS

She's been  becoming a force to recon with these days. And it suits her well. Looking great in this flowing  Alexander MacQueen dress.


KYRA SEDGWICK


I love me some Kyr Sedgwick, she always looks so lovely and confident She looks great in this Vintage Couture Thiery Mugler.











DIANNA AGRON
I think i may like the the most. She looks amazing, flawless makeup and hair. She is a shinning star better look out for this one. Working it out in Vintage Chanel. She looks Timeless with a twist, Love the smokey navy eye!

BARBRA HERSHEY
I think she is one of our most underrated actresses, We don't see enough of her in my book, I think she looks great in this dress, its  simple and elegant and shows she still has a great figure.

 well there you have it, these are the one's that really got my attention.  everyone looks great, it pretty hard to look that bad, even Helena Bohnem Carter looks cute in her own funky way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed Back Is apprechiated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...