Sunday, February 27, 2011

NEW PRODUCTS ALERT! FLIRT COSMETICS

It's Time To Get A Little Flirty!

Well, well, well, it seems that you can find little gems in the least likely of places. Who knew that going to get new socks at your local Kohl's Store would lead me to a new little makeup line, FLIRT!  I admit i was quit surprised to see what looked like a mini section of a sephora smack dab in the center of Kohl's. So I was in need of new mascara so I was like, let's take a leap of faith and try something new. well these are what I went for.. And i have to say I love it! So far I have just tested on myself and there was no way i could go out in public, my lashes where thick, dark and bold. So I cant wait to use it  at work. Start you batting your lashes ladies and get flirty!

BIG FLIRT
Thickening Mascara
$12.00
An amazing Gentle fiber- enriched formula that fans out lashes. While added length and thicking your lashes for a false lash effect. 
IT CURL
Lash Curling Mascara
$14.00
Ok makeup mavens out there, get  more curl and lift with this cute flirty pink curl boosting mascara. Transforms your lashes instantly with its unique curved brush for ohh la lashes. I personally love this one!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed Back Is apprechiated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...