Monday, January 2, 2012

BEAUTY QUOTES FROM REEL WOMEN



Beauty Quotes From Reel Women


Stunning today

Character contributes to beauty. It fortifies a woman as her youth fades. A mode of conduct, a standard of courage, discipline, fortitude, and integrity can do a great deal to make a woman beautiful.––Jacqueline Bisset


















      
kickin' it old school

“Beauty is only skin deep. I think what's really important is finding a balance of mind, body and spirit. Somebody said to me not too long ago, 'Until you're twenty, you have the face you are born with, and after that you have the face you deserve', and I really loved that - the idea that you wear who you are on your face.............Jennifer Lopez



Brigitte Today



I gave my beauty and my youth to men. I am going to give my wisdom and experience to animals.......
Brigitte Bardot 



















Joan Today
The problem with beauty is that it's like being born rich and getting poorer....Joan Collins










































1 comment:

  1. Each year in the United States, thousands of new beauty salons and beauty spas open for business and many more decide to hire new employees. Beauty tips for summer

    ReplyDelete

Feed Back Is apprechiated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...