Saturday, August 13, 2011

I love This Product! Burt's Bee's To The Rescue!!!!! Perfect tinted Lip Balm For Life of The Prarie.....

So I am working on a western Mini-series and makeup can be an issue, an issue in the sense that I want to make all my ladies look glamorous and well, it's set in 1870's  and as it is my leading lady Natalie Hall, looks like Briggitte Bardot Ala 1870's  on the prairie. So for lips, I turned to Burt's Bee's New Tinted Lip Balms, and low and behold perfection. The colors are rich in pigment , yet subtle and smooth, easy to blot down and not to shining. I have mixed it with TARTE'S Lip Surgence In Peaceful too. Brilliant effect!

i used Burt's Bee Tinted Lip Balm in PINK BLOSSOM for Natalie Hall Pictured .











check out there other colors!

Honey Suckle

Red Dahlia

Rose

Pink Blossom

Tiger Lily

Hibiscus

Available Everywhere Burt's Bees is Sold/ $7.00 each
Burt's Bee's

1 comment:

Feed Back Is apprechiated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...