Sunday, April 10, 2011

Project Tracy ~ Check Out this new site!

I would love to introduce you to my friends new venture, or should I say her passion.  i am in awe of this girls website and knowledge and I think if you check it out you will be hooked. So check it out and follow her if you like. Have fun! mykie xoxox

What's it all about?



.
Hello! Welcome to Project Tracy. An adventure into my traits, talents,and tendencies. Oh…and my closet!  I am a mother, an artist, and the wife of a comedian. My life is as colorful as my clothes. Originally from New York, where my love affair with clothes began. I moved to Los Angeles, about 10 years ago with my husband, and have continued my love affair with clothes ever since. After years of personal shopping for almost everyone I know, I decided to start this blog, to put my skills to good use.  I am on the eternal quest  to find myself.  Creating the perfect outfit is my art. Clothes are my tools! I am inspired by both the beautiful and the odd.  ”In pursuit to always be a first rate version of myself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else.” (Judy Garland).  I have created this site with a few goals in mind.
  1. To use Project Tracy, as a place to capture my “art” and express myself, through my clothes, closets, friends, and family.
  2. To never fall down the rabbit hole of mom sweatpants, and running sneakers.
  3. To attend the 2011/2012 Fashion Week shows in NY, Paris and Spain.
  4. To keep being inspired.
  5. To never apologize for the amount of time it might take to me get ready. I’m willing to bet, no one ever rushed Picasso!

Please join me on my adventure, by following me on this site, twitter and face book. Comment as often as you like. Tell me what you like, and what you don’t.   I will return every email I receive!  If you are interested in any of my services, or helping inspire me to attain my goals, you can contact me anytime at projecttracy26@gmail.com
“IN ORDER TO BE IRREPLACEABLE ONE MUST ALWAYS BE DIFFERENT” (Coco Channel)







3 comments:

  1. COACH including more compact and delicate leather,coach bags outlet 2012 a backpack and a messenger bag. COACH series presents this season vogue and the trend of the element. Modern apple design is the brand of traditional and COACH the famous series of novel interpretation and explanation. For this series of smooth added a few minutes of cunning humor with season. The light touch features, the COACH series of interest is very change-and added specially design wings!!!!! These just like an angel wings,Coach Outlet small meant to to love expression of feeling of admire his heartfelt. Man's shopping mentality actually very contradictory, both the flock, but will resist and psychological overemphasize the trend of flood products. As for famous brand of bag man in recent years more and more high requirements, both type, have the expensive gas, but don't the main road. COACH series is soft deerskin, collocation can adjust the shoulder bag with single briefcases and bag,Coach Totes are equipped with knitting leather handle, especially suitable for the often go out official business men use. COACH 2011 chun xia series filled with rich nostalgic breath, and the overall design keep British tradition, casual show man unruly side. The bag is contracted, of the appearance of lacking in initiative and overcautious on compose metal buttons adornment or sign of brand ", not high brand, super details "design concept,Coach Shoes the price isn't expensive but is also elegant and fashionable deduction.

    ReplyDelete

Feed Back Is apprechiated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...