I just saw Angelina Jolie's New film today, THE TOURISTS, and I loved every minute of it. It was a near perfect film all around, from the Locations, Beautiful Venice, Italy, The Cinematography, The soundtrack that accompanied each scene. Her Wardrobe looked to me to be inspired from classic films especially Hitchcock's films. Costume Designer Colleen Atwood did a stealer job dressing her star. And as a makeup artist myself, i was in awe of her makeup, Angelina was the most beautiful I have ever seen on film , She was wearing alot of makeup, but it was so the part she was playing. Cool elegance. Makeup Toni G. really knows her face and still allowed her natural beauty to shine thru.
Angelina Jolie Celebrity Beauty Shopping Guide:
1. Nordstrom, Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup, $23.00 – Start with a clean base foundation that looks like you are wearing nothing at all.
2. Origins Full Story Lush-Lash Mascara, $13.50 – A soft mascara highlights your lashes without going overboard.
3. Nars Duo Eyeshadow in Isolde, $32.00 – A soft golden eyeshadow is perfect for the holidays and highlights your eyes with a light shimmer.
4. Drugstore.com, L’Oreal Voluminous Eyeliner Eyeliner, $7.29 – Add a dark black eye liner for a little mystery.
5. Nordstrom, Chantecaille ‘Brilliant’ Gloss in Crystalline, $29.72