Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pucker Up And Apply~ My Favorite Lips!



Anyone who knows me and my work, know that I love lips, lipstick, lips stain, lip gloss, lip balm you name it. I tend to have color favorites too. I am that natural lip guy, always have been, It's not that I hate, say Red Lipstick, I just think it has it's place and I will talk someone out of it  if I feel It's not the right choice. I am fond of nudes and creamy peaches....soft pinks. Soft full lips make me happy. So I thought why not share with you guys some  of my current favorite lip products that I have been rocking as of late, and no not on me but on my clients & talent. This bearded face in lipstick? HA! 


NARS/BLONDE VENUS

These NARS Lipsticks come in a wide range of amazing shades that are available in three formulas,
Semi-Matte: Very pigmented matte, that's non-drying and provides a longer wear velvet feeling to lips.
Sheer: My favorite! Has long lasting color pigments, this translucent formula provides a sheer, natural tint to your lips
Satin: It;s moist coverage with micro-bubble spheres that aid in releasing conditioners that leave lips creamy, that wears for hours. Blonde Venus is my favorite at the moment. With it's great texture it's a crowd pleaser every time $26.00 Nordstom


BITE/ Luminous Creme Lipstick

This luscious , long-lasting, moisture-rich color delivers antioxidant resvertarol, that helps fight free radicals with potent long term anti-aging benefits, who doesn't like that? Each lipstick contains the amount of resveratrol  that's found in five glasses of red wine...free of synthetics, polybutenes and petroleum, in fact it's make with lip nurturing food grade ingredients that are healthy enough o eat, but i wouldn't do that, it takes more than eating makeup to make some people pretty on the inside. $24.00
SEPHORA


BY TERRY/ Hyaluranic Sheer Rouge

Say What?
I'm not sure I am even saying that right, but no matter. I love this, its the synergy of a lipstick and a lip balm for luminous lips. Hayluronic acid treats lips and adorns then in glossy plumping shine.
It's plumping which means it fills in wrinkles and fine lines  as it moisturizes lips. Bella Mucho! oh and this is a red balm too! $36.00 BARNEY'S

TELA BEAUTY ORGANICS- Plumping Lip Balm
Awesome stuff right here. 100% usda- Certified Organic lip balm that delivers plump, full lush lips with one application. yup!  With Cinnamon that warms and tingles  to naturally plump the lips while at the same time adds a moisture binder and skin strengthener. Ku Shen and milk thistle calm and protect skin, so your lips wont crack or split like some plumper's do. its filled with Chinese foxglove, reishi mushroom and wolf berry. So be careful if you have allergies to any of the ingredients its all natural.
$12.00 NORDSTROM


YOUNGBLOOD / LIP LINER

These are fast becoming two of my favorite lip liner shades, I have a tendencies to not use lip liners that much but some times it's all i use and with a lovely lip balm over it can create a natural , soft look to lips that's easy to maintain while filming. These creamy pencils shape, line and fill in lips with easy, helps to prevent lip colors from feathering too, It's no drying so its wont turn chalky.  Malt &  Pout are my most loved and used! love them! YOUNGBLOOD $12.00
MALT

POUT
I'll be back tomorrow with more on my favorite lips! cheers!

18 comments:

  1. As the admin of this website is working, no doubt very
    rapidly it will be renowned, due to its feature contents.


    My webpage: workouts for vertical leap

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you guys are usually up too. This kind of
    clever work and coverage! Keep up the very good works guys I've you guys to blogroll.

    Take a look at my web site: dry scalp treatments

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an amazing paragraph in favor of all the online users; they will get benefit from it I am sure.

    Look at my web blog ... http://cpp.falk-land.com/wiki/index.php?title=Loved_ones_s_Quality_Time_Commit_Effectively

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be able to find good information from your content.


    Here is my homepage - http://www.colinofthewild.com/groups/a-few-exercises-that-will-improve-your-vertical-leap/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!

    ! Finally I've found something which helped me. Thank you!

    Review my page: permanent hair straightening

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you ever considered publishing an e-book
    or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my visitors would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an
    email.

    my webpage; Victorinox Watches For Men

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heya terrific blog! Does running a blog similar to this require a great deal of work?
    I have very little knowledge of computer programming but
    I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
    Anyhow, if you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share.
    I know this is off subject however I just wanted to ask.
    Thanks!

    Here is my homepage; tattoo removal cream reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog
    platform are you using for this website? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Also visit my website ... motion.io

    ReplyDelete
  9. Valuable info. Fortunate me I discovered your
    web site by accident, and I am surprised why this accident didn't took place in advance! I bookmarked it.

    Review my homepage ... workouts to improve vertical

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's remarkable in favor of me to have a site, which is beneficial designed for my know-how. thanks admin

    Feel free to visit my blog post vertical jump workouts

    ReplyDelete
  11. I couldn't refrain from commenting. Well written!

    Here is my web site :: diaper rash Home remedies

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I just say what a comfort to uncover someone who
    actually knows what they're discussing online. You certainly realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people should check this out and understand this side of the story. It's surprising you're not more popular because you surely have the gift.

    Here is my site refinishing hardwood floors

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fine way of explaining, and good post to obtain information concerning my presentation subject, which i am going to convey in school.


    Take a look at my web page :: geognu.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really no matter if someone doesn't know after that its up to other visitors that they will assist, so here it takes place.

    Here is my weblog remote control

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!


    Feel free to surf to my site :: relic watches

    ReplyDelete
  16. Some were practical, of course, but others
    were psychological and emotional. * Team answer sheets - Basically a grid lined A4 type sheet with
    answer write in numbered boxes and a line on top for the team name.
    Her father, Bruce Paltrow, produced the critically acclaimed
    TV series that is considered the precursor to many medical shows today, St.


    Also visit my web page :: clever pub quiz names

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that luminous creme lipstick coz it lasts long and really looks good with my skin color. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's impressive that you are getting thoughts from this article as well as from our discussion made at this time.


    my web page - dish network fitchburg

    ReplyDelete

Feed Back Is apprechiated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...