Sunday, February 24, 2013

2013 Best Dressed @2013 Oscars!

 

I have to admit, that for as long as I can remember, I always watched the Academy Awards. This year I just watch RED CARPET Broadcast to see who's wearing what and what have you. I guess the longer I work in the film business the lest I care. And as a makeup artist you would think I'd be all over it. HA! Well, I still love my makeup and the muses that adorn us artists creations. So these are my best dressed, I think as I get older my taste change...what do you think?








































Jennifer Lawrence is rather stunning wearing DIOR HAUTE COUTURE.
She's not one of my favorite actresses, but she always looks amazing, I love
how simple and pretty she looks Um, kinda reminds me of Gwyneth Paltrow's
dress when she won for Shakespeare In Love , but this is way prettier.


Jessica Chastian  looks very old school Hollywood wearing ARMANI PRIVE.
Boy has she had a great year at the theaters too.
I think Helen Hunt looks the best i have seen her look in a long time. I love her hair style it's very clean and neat. I love that look, not a hair out of place and guess what? She's wearing a dress from H&M, gotta love that, It stunning on her.
Sandra Bullock always looks lovely, and tonight is no different, except that hair girl, Sandy! It's the Oscars? Should have worn it back or up, this slick straight doo, to me doesn't do your beauty and this amazing ELIE SAAB Gown and justice.
All I can say is this is my 3rd best look of the night. Charlize Theron looks absolutely stunning in this DIOR COUTURE gown. That hair, I love that's she's back to her Pixie-doo. And that face, perfect makeup. She looks ageless!
Chatherine Zeta- Jones is one of my favorite's beauty diva's, She always looks amazing to me, and again one of the ageless beauties of our industry. Her make up flawless and not over the top as only makeup artist Scott Barnes can do. Let talk dress? I was on the border with this one, it's pretty and rather older looking for my taste, a bit pageant looking, but there is something very classic and beautiful about this ZUHAIR MURAD dress, and on her well, she WERQ it!
Nicole Kidman  not always my favorite on the RED CARPET, she seems stuck in the same look to me, her hair is always styled in the same fashion, but here in a L'WREN SCOTT dress, I really love her in this, it's kinda along the lines of Ms. Zeta-Jones Dress for me,  it's simple and elegant. I think she looks smashing this year!
Oh Man! Naomi Watts,  wore a beautiful  ARMANI PRIVE gown, sparkle, glitz you name is this dress is amazing and fits her like a glove. Personally I think she was shafted, should have one best Actress, just saying? My Second favorite look of the night.
And then there's Stacy Keibler wearing and insane, gorgeous Etre-inspired gown from NAEEM KHAN. This is my number one favorite look of the evening, the hair, makeup and that body! and leave it to a A-Lister by default to outshine all then suppa stars honey! I love Stacy she's a sweet girl and so fun to work with, I'm happy she's shinning!


I know a lot of us love to hate this poor young thing, Kristen Stewart, honey, you should have stayed home. It;'s the Oscar's if your so bored then watch DVR at home and get drunk. I have seen you look better and that's rare too..Comb your hair, and what about concealer? I hope you didn't pay anyone to do your makeup? and that dress of it looks like my Nana's old chenille bed spread that you used to make a dress with. Ok, I know I am not being a good christian dishing on her but really?


Well there you go, My best dressed list and there where many, many amazing looking dresses and gal out on the carpet, but these are the one's that really stuck with me, but again, what do i know?

cheers
myke

7 comments:

  1. What's up, I check your blog on a regular basis. Your humoristic style is witty, keep doing what you're ԁoing!


    my web site dumpster rental service

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My love is Jenifer Lawrence. I always love her. I am really happy to see her in one of the best designer Dress. Thanks Myke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer Lawrence is stunning! Just like my occasion dress shop, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Feed Back Is apprechiated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...