Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Product Of The Week: EMU OIL


Product Pick Of The Week: EMU OIL
About The Emu:

The Emu is a wingless prehistoric bird thought to have roamed the outback of Australia some 80 million years ago. The Aborigines of Australia used the Emu for food, clothing,shelter, medicine and spiritual subsistence.  Emu farming first took off in the United States during the late 1980's and quickly became the fastest- growing segment of alternative agriculture. By the mid-1990's, Emu farms from New England to Texas to Montana to California hosted packed, busy pens of the tall , fence pacing birds

 I was introduced to Emu Oil just on a lark, I was prepping a film and as usual I went to Nigel's Beauty Emporium, and there on the shelf my eyes scanned EMU OIL. As I was looking at the  label one of the other customers said, "That's great Stuff,  really, great for eczema  and skin issues", well I was like great because I have  some skin issues that I need taken care of , I get Dermatitis under my facial hair from time to time which causes really bad flaking, ugh!. I have used it ever since and yes it does help my skin tremendously ... so I started using it on my talent, for those with  really dehydrated, or chapped skin. So needless to say I am a huge fan.
Emu Oil has been used for thousands of years by the Aborigines of Australia to reduce the pain and swelling of arthritis, heal wounds & burns and to reduce the pain, itch and swelling of insect bites and stings. Pure Emu oil is very effective on burns of all types including sunburn, 1st and 2nd degree burns and burns caused from radiation therapy.

Scientific studies verify that Emu Oil has unique healing properties.
Emu Oil is highly moisturizing, a natural skin softener and has rejuvenating properties. It has been shown to reduce the depth and length of fine lines and wrinkles. Emu oil is non greasy and is highly penetrating. In fact, Emu Oil has been demonstrated to be the fastest and most penetrating oil, making it an excellent trans-dermal carrier for other added moisturizers and therapeutic ingredients.

Emu oil helps with many things, and is fantastic to use!
"Studies have demonstrated pure emu oil to benefit the following skin conditions...

Acne
Acne Scars
Aging Skin & Wrinkles
Athletes Foot
Blisters & Cold Sores
Bruises
Burns
Calluses & Cracked Skin
Cuts & Lacerations
Dandruff
Dermatitis & Rashes
Eczema
Foot Fungus
Hair Loss
Inflammation
Insect Bites & Stings
Itchy Dry Skin
Psoriasis
Razor Burns & Nicks
Rosacea
Scars & Keloids
Stretch Marks
Sunburn
Swelling & Stiffness

And there are so many other amazing uses for Emu Oil as well........ Arthritis, Sciatia, Joint pain and even Gout.
Avail at: Nigels Beauty & at Laid In Montana Directly....
$13.00

2 comments:

  1. Great post. I've heard loads of great things about Emu oil, this is great for outlining all the great uses for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey... yes i will say its a must have to have in my makeup kit as well as my medicine cabinet...

    ReplyDelete

Feed Back Is apprechiated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...