Friday, October 5, 2012

MONDA STUDIO~ THE NEXT GENERATION STUDIO CASES


As  a makeup artist I need many things that can hold and carry my makeup to and from set as well as photo shoots. I will admit I'm pretty much one of the biggest set bag whore's that i know, I usually get a new one every couple of shows. my needs are always changing so I am constantly looking for newest bags and cases that will help me organize, hold and well you know rock it! Recently I was over at what I consider to be ,Makeup Artist Heaven, a Toy's For Tots if you will...... but not for Tot's! So I head over tho where the bag section is and there they where, these amazing new MONDA STUDIO makeup cases, and there was one in green.  I had to have it .  I found it perfect for day checking and for personal makeup clients...Holds just enough to get the job done right. I love it ! And did I mention It's it has lights? yes! has built in LED Mirror Lights. Perfect!


Here are some images of the one I got.....





Check out this info from NIGEL'S
check it out here!

3 comments:

Feed Back Is apprechiated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...