Thursday, September 27, 2012

OH, STILA MY HEART!


OH, STILA MY HEART!
I love my job and I love that I get to try out amazing new products and brands that maybe I have yet to try.  As I get ready to prep a new show or film, I always  contact  companies and ask  if I may use them as product placement and on my talent for the project. So they'll send me some GOODIE BAGS and thats' how I figure out what I can't live without! 

Today was a great post day, I received two GOODIE BAGS in the mail. And I thought I would share then with you but one per post I think they should both get there own spotlight don't you think?

STILA COSMETICS


KITTEN: All Over Shimmer Powder
  A gorgeous  pale iridescent pink all over shimmer powder  is multi-purpose that instantly enhances your complexion with a fresh radiant glow. It's micro -fine pearls adheres to your skin making it last all day. You can use this on your eyes, cheeks and face. Great for a highlighter. I  like to use it above your cheekbones and down the ridge of your nose. STILA $22.00

TIPS: -The Kitten Shimmer Duo can be lightly dusted for shine or strategically placed to highlight and shape the face. To highlight effectively, focus on the cheekbones, brow bones, and the bridge of the nose.
-When applying, mix the colors in the duo for a simple shimmer that works on anyone. The gold tone compliments warmer looks; the champagne tone works with cooler looks.
-In a hurry? The Kitten Shimmer Duo can double as an eye shadow. It will provide the eyes a subtle highlight that is less pigmented than a normal shimmer shadow.

 KAJAL Eye Liner in ONYX
These Liners are formulated to mimic the ultra-soft texture of the Indian eye darkener of the same name.
This luscious formula is silky smooth and glides perfectly onto your eye lids with out dragging across the most fragile skin around your eye.  This color is true, bold and blends super easy.

These liners can be used to line the inside lash line or over the entire lash line however you like. You can even use Kajal  Eye Liners has eye shadow.they bends easy for a smokey eye.. Stila $18.00




GOLIGHTLY 

DAHLIA

Stila's award winning eye shadows are  individually- pressed formulas. Classic neutrals to hot fashion hues.They are very long lasting and easy to apply.  I love these to shades, Dahlia is supper rich and textures..perfect for a smokey eye. Stila $18.00

TIPS:  These amazing textured shadows can be used dry or wet, used as liner by mixing it with water.

ONE STEP ILLUMINATE Stila $36.00
I have reviewed this product before and i will again, This is my new favorite makeup item at the moment. I used it on my last film, on actress Summer Glau to create a smooth illuminating elf like skin tone and it worked like a charm.  This melts into your skin and dries down creating a gorgeous glow, used alone or with base. It contains three illuminating bronzers,  
  • Pale Pink- Warms the complexion
  • Champagne-  highlights the skin
  • Kitten- Brightens and Illuminates

This primer, illuminating, color correcting skincare serum contains Stila's Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex that instantly: 
  • Reduces imperfections
  • Improves skin texture
  • Minimizes pores and diminishes the look of fine lines & wrinkles
  • Hydrates, balances and nourishes the skin
  • Controls oil production




2 comments:

  1. Ooo...look at all these goodies!!! i am loving that illuminator! i have have to give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really liked it too, its amazing and you really see it doing it's job, i used it to extend foundation on my actress during my last movie... made ger skin amazing. and on camera looked stunning.

      Delete

Feed Back Is apprechiated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...