Wednesday, July 4, 2012

THIS GOOP IS GOOD!

GET GOOPED!
so after my last film, PLAYING FATHER wrapped i just had to get away... so i went on a little retreat to Yucca Valley, first off i am a beach guy that's for sure but I loved my time there hot but breezy and just perfect at night.  A day before I left My makeup artist pal Jesse and myself went to Adventure 16 an all things camping and out door supply store and  found this lip balm, ALL GOOD LIP GOOP.  Well i used it on my cracked jacked up feet , slathers it on and went to bed wearing socks, OMG! amazing! really my feet where almost healed.. and its great for bites, scratches, its all purpose.. this is something i will be keeping in my makeup kit for sure.


It's organic, all natural, petroleum-free and a great moisturizer and soothing salve. Its formula is strong enough for a climber's raw knuckles and gentle enough for a baby's bottom. All Good Goop Organic Healing Balm is great for...
All Good Goop Organic Healing Balm is great for...
  • Cuts, Scrapes, Abrasions
  • Minor Burns, Sunburn
  • Insect Bites, Stings, Dry and Irritated Skin
  • Chapped Lips
  • Diaper Rash
  • Blisters
  • Cracked or Calloused Hands
  • Scars... and much more
Ingredients: Organic Calendula*, Organic Comfrey*, Organic Lavender*, Organic Plantain* and Organic Yarrow* infused in Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil* with Pure Beeswax, Vitamin E and Lavender Essential Oil.
*Certified Organic by USDA/NOP.
$8;50

4 comments:

  1. I am such an organic salve fan, I guess I like multipurpose items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its really quit amazing........... i am wearing it now

    ReplyDelete
  3. December 8, 2015

    Mr. Spezzano,
    I left you a CEASE and DESIST letter for the use of my wife Constance Frances Marie Lake's name, image, and Voice on December 8, 2015.
    Yet you chose to ignore that letter and delete it. As well as the false stories about her death. And her mother's marriage to Robert Carleton-Munro on May 29, 1972. If you haven't ceased the use of my wife CONSTANCE FRANCES MARIE LAKE'S name, image, and Voice by 12:00 P.M. today December 8, 2015. I will instruct my attornies to start legal action against you.

    Stewart Lake

    ReplyDelete

Feed Back Is apprechiated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...