Saturday, July 7, 2012

ROCK N' ROLL Your Lips!! VIOLENT LIPS


I love finding new things, new products and new ways to use old things as well. Weather it's a product that is a staple in my kit, a passing trend or new fad. I at least want to try it out. So here  i present  lip tattoos by VIOLENT LIPS, an awesome new company putting out some really inventive lip products... I will say that some of these are way over the top for my personal taste and I have yet to see anyone other than Nikki Minaj working these far out funky lip looks, But I love some of them. So check it out I think you will find your own style.


This innovative line of Temporary Lip Appliqués will keep the glitter on your lips and out of your mouth with its smooth feel and glossy finish. The vitamin enhanced appliqués last 4 to 8 hours and are easy to apply to lips of all sizes.

One pack of Violent Lips contains 3 Glitteratti applications. Follow the instructions on the back of each application or watch our online tutorials to help apply the product. The appliqué itself is applied and sealed using water much like a temporary tattoo. The patent-pending appliqué removes easily with mineral or baby oil and a textured wipe.

Check Out some of my Favs!
Pink leopard

Add caption

Orange Spice

Zerbra

Blue Glitteratti

Crimson Glitteratti


Silver Glitteratti

$15.00   

~How its done~




3 comments:

  1. Woah these are bizarre! I hope they take off in the UK too, they look great.

    p.s. thanks for featuring my logo on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your so welcome.. i need to learn how to make all those things/> what site do you use? I am trying to get my hands on some from the company . if i can i can send you some!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to state that they do work and stay on for a long time.. but they are very drying i found! i mean i tried them on me hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Feed Back Is apprechiated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...