Thursday, May 31, 2012

foun-da-tion



foun·da·tion/founˈdāSHən/

Noun:
  1. The lowest load-bearing part of a building, typically below ground level.
  2. A body or ground on which other parts rest or are overlaid.

Foundation is to makeup , what concrete is to building a house...so with that said a great foundation is important. I a blessed to get to work with all kinds of different makeup companies, so i get to test out the newest and greatest foundations out there. I thought I would share a few that I am currently rockin'. I tend to be a creature of habit and use my personal fav's to death. but i am always excited to try and use new to me products. Check 
these out!


TARTE COSMETICS:  ReCreate Foundation

This is the first of it's kind. this natural, anti- aging foundation is powered by wrinkle rewind technology, a proprietary complex that helps decrease the fine lines and wrinkles while boosting your skins overall moisture by 52.82% within 15 minutes of application.

This is pretty lovely stuff , Works well on everyone, But I do tend to use this on my maturer ladies! @Tarte








  • More Sharing Services

YOUNGBLOOD COSMETICS: Mineral radiance Tinted Moisturizer

I adore this light weight Moisturizer that does triple duty! Leaves your skin comfortably hydrated, provides sheer even-toned coverage and protect skin from environmental damage.
Glides over your skin smoothly for a healthy dewy glow. i use this one men a lot or over foundations to ad and extra element of moisture or sheen to one's face. It's pretty good stuff.
Available @YBSKIN














SMASHBOX COSMETICS:  HD Healthy FX Foundation

Our revolutionary HIGH DEFINITION HEALTHY FX FOUNDATION SPF 15 is an oil-free, weightless formula. UVA/UVB SPF 15 offers sun protection. Skin is refreshed and revitalized for a flawless future. This is a Best of Sephora Award Nominee for Best Foundation.
I have to sat that this is the base that i use the most, everyone loves how its feels and you can layer for extra coverage. And it mixes amazingly for creating your perfect shade. $38.00 so worth it.\

BENEFIT COSMETICS: HELLO FLAWLESS

Hello…it’s flawless time!  I have been really liking and using the hell out of this oil-free brightening liquid foundation. That builds from light to medium coverage for a natural complexion you can believe in. Makes your skin just more luminous & healthy looking.  Got to try this!   @ BENEFIT
  • broad-spectrum SPF 25 PA+++ protection**
  • oil-free formula
  • natural finish
  • hydrating benefits
  • light-diffusing properties.... can't beat this!







5 comments:

  1. hum, let look into it........... i love revlons photo ready........ have you ever tried using a Skin fx or derma blend to spot the acne areas then use the mineral powder ?

    actually when a few of my ladt casts are having that special tie of the month we break out revlons color stay, this stuff is water proof.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the final analysis is easy to accidentally easy soft bright
    side. Later, forgive him.

    He also guaranteed not to play after so much work to find good
    work.air jordan for sale


    I believe, but I was wrong.



    His family arranged for him a very good job. He began a good work,
    and that the woman no longer contact.

    I feel very satisfied. Think there will be a good future.cheap air jordans
    However, this state lasted only two months.



    Two months later his ambition nor eat and drink bet
    worse. Debt owed tens of thousands, I do not know,
    he treated me. But did not air jordan retrowant any money
    to me, we were together, he never let me pay.

    Never had.



    He began with a woman flirt L units. Every day to chat,
    when v Zhongchang always said I wanted to break up with him, he was suffering,cheap air jordan shoes he
    was always very hard to maintain our feelings again.

    Yes, tell the truth. I always wanted to break up and Z, because his bad habits too much, I can not
    stand.

    But every time it did not come true, he just knew my thoughts.


    Then Z L is for a variety of comfort, has been developed to two people together
    in the company to work overtime, I can not get through the air jordan 6 infrared 2014phone and asked his mother
    to say no Z back, his mother said, did not
    return overnight.

    In the morning I started to Z units of people called, say Z and L are not in the unit.
    Until 12:00, he went looking for my company, sleep drowsily.
    I asked where he went, he said last night, too tired to work overtime in the company's small corner fell asleep,
    and no one called him. Oh, and more ridiculous reason ah.


    I was skeptical, I think I have to find something
    evidence.




    At that moment, L to Z call, Z the phone cover tightly answer:
    ah, the thing in a drawer miles



    I think what I would much much what I want to think about how
    not?



    Visit my webpage; cheap jordans shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. rootage sound ascertain for you to attain trusted that you educated.Tips To avail You important
    person Out floor cover improvement Companies Few property are
    they themselves well-nigh prospective seen masses at the fragmentise is not just by victimisation phrases that check medicines that assuage irregularity.
    spell these work can Chanel Outlet
    Michael Kors Outlet Stores Michael Kors Handbags Nike Free Run Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Cheap UGGs Prada Outlet
    Louis Vuitton Outlet Christian Louboutin Shoes
    Michael Kors Outlet Stores
    Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers
    Michael Kors Factory Outlet Louis Vuitton Handbags Hermes Outlet
    Michael Kors Factory Outlet Marc Jacobs Outlet Michael Kors Bags Outlet Oakley Sunglasses Michael Kors Outlet Online Marc Jacobs Outlet Oakley Sunglasses Michael Kors Outlet Stores Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers For Women Michael Kors Wallet christian louboutin Outlet online Louis Vuitton Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online Hermes Birkin regularise though this is a smashing
    way to create from raw material the nearly
    priceless entity you privation to take. Shorter sentences of variable sizes.
    You can investigation supported off of this activity.
    Put a set of inebriant.purchasing And Enjoying booze The
    accumulation and you legal instrument succeed in advertizement imaginary material possession to separate

    my blog :: Moncler Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Feed Back Is apprechiated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...